But I do have it all figured out! Eat, play, sleep, purr. Translates, if memory serves, direct from the feline to English - eat, exercise, sleep and sing loudly in the shower.
Wait! There's more!
Once in a while, for a reason or for no reason, run like a bat out of hell around your house, stopping in random rooms for effect. If you're a cat.
If you're a human try this - think of one scary thing - one fear - every now and then and run toward it, stop and enjoy it for effect. Some ideas popping randomly into my head:
- try a chin up! (I recommend stopping and enjoying this only once you're safely dangling with straight arms again....but that's just me...)
- eat an artichoke! Peel it well, or buy the North American version, soaked in a bottle.
- ask someone for help. This is scary to many!
- try some random recipe with pumpkin as an ingredient. You'll be surprised.
- speak to someone at the bus stop. Just try it. They may look at you strangely and hold their purses closer than usual, but just smile!
- ask someone you love what you can do for them to make them laugh. That someone may be yourself.
- listen to a type of music you doesn't like. Full blast. Try to find the beauty in it. I tried techno lastnight.
- commit to make a change to better your world. This can be a chin up. It may be a commitment to feel better about yourself. It may be to never listen to techno music again. It may be a commitment to find a new career, try a new type of class or skill.
It's what makes YOUR world better. You're only in the world once, why spend it afraid?
Listen to the wisdom of the cats. As WaylonCat just typed, x?""""""""""""ews. Run fast, run hard, have fun in that other random room. Soak it in. Then run back as fast as you can and take that nap.